Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happiest Day of My Life

Growing up, I loved Barbies. I had dozens of them. I had huge tupperwares full of Barbies and their clothing and their house materials. I outgrew Barbies once I hit 12. Now, I love fashion. But sometimes, when I am out and about running errands, sitting in university classes, or typing up my resume, I feel kind of nostalgic and miss the care free days of my youth and want, just one last time, to indulge in what took so many hours of my time. And then I saw this :


How great is life? Like honestly? How often does something come around that manages to meld your favourite past time and your current favourite time twister into one???? Not very stinking often! I am very seriously considering ordering one of these bad boys. Would I crack open the box and dress her ? Heck no! I would leave her in her pristine special edition wrapping, and leave her on my bookshelf, to be forever a reminder of what I have loved and will always love. We don't have to grow up all at once do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment