Saturday, May 8, 2010

Couples Faceoff

So at the Met Gala there were 2 couples that caught my eye. And here are the conversations I think they had:

Jessica: Woot what a shindig. You look great honey.
Justin: I know. I'm bringing sexy back. Nice bed sheet!
Jessica: What? What do you mean?
Justin: Oh come on. Really? We all know you took the sheet off our bed and draped it to show off your bod.
Jessica: What? You really think I would do that?
Justin: Well I didn't before... but then I saw your hair. That proved it.
Jessica: What is wrong with my hair?
Justin: Well nothing perse. I really liked it 2 nights ago. But now it look flat and stringy and disgusting. Maybe you could've ya know, cleaned up for fashion's biggest party of the year?
Jessica: I don't need to! I'm Jessica Biel! I live in athletic gear, and spend so much time working out, my entire brain has become a muscle!
Justin: You have no idea how much that explains...










Sienne: Jude, you look so great! I knew there was a reason I took you back!!
Jude: Aw thank you cupcake! You look absolutely stunning! I mean, sometimes you leave the house looking like a penny whore, but tonight, you have really beautied the place up!
Sienna: Well thank you! Keep those complements coming and who knows, we may even see another engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment