Saturday, May 29, 2010

All Alone

My sister was my best friend. We talked about everything. We always knew what was going on in eachothers lives, and we trusted eachother. She was one of 4 people I could tell absolutely anything to. She used to tell me everything too. Now she doesn't. Now she has Mel.

Jaime and I used to fight. We would get frusturated and get mad, but we always made up. We haven't fought in a really long time and I thought it was because we are maturing. That's not the reason. The reason is because she doesn't talk to me anymore. I don't really know any of what is going on in her life. I used to be her best friend too. Now I am her geeky olde sister. Someone she makes jokes about. I'm the girl whose room she uses to hold all the stuff she's too embarrassed to leave in her room. She doesn't tell me when she does it though, so when I ask her why her underwear are in my room I get dirty looks and the silent treatment.

I don't need tons of friends. I am not asking to have tons of people to talk to. I just want my sister back. I want my best friend back.

No comments:

Post a Comment