Thursday, May 13, 2010

Worst Dressed 12/05/10

Must've been a really windy night.

Yet again she started out well... nice sparkly dress. Then she gets tired and puts a sweater on top?

So she bought a dress with hair sewed on? Ewww!

I stopped playing dress up when I was 7. How old is Kelis?

She has a winged baby glued to the front of her dress. Wonder who she stole it from!

I just died inside. The fact that this slut gets invited anywhere blows my mind. I hope she trips and breaks her face. And then I hope she gets sent to an asylum where her fake breasts will be forever covered by a straightjacket and we will no longer have to see her fugly face.

1. Why is her dress also part scarf?
2. IS SHE PREGNANT?????

Oh look, its John Lennon, Lindsay Lohan, Courtney Love, and Heidi Montag all rolled into one!

No comments:

Post a Comment