Thursday, May 13, 2010

Best Dresses 13/05/10

Here are some really well dressed people. Refreshing to see!

I abhor fur, it rarely looks good. That said, Olivia Palermo rocked this! She looks absolutely so fantastic!

I should hate this dress. Yellow and black, like really. But I like this. And the hair, the shoes, the fierce attitude make it so much better.

I like how she mixes the edgy leather jacket with the sweet floral dress and the satin peep toes. It is a great combination, and she looks so great!

This is sort of reminiscent of cutout dresses which I don't really like, but this is so so cute! I love the nude color, and the sparkles; it is so feminine, and she looks so fabulous!

Don't like padded shoulders, and when I first saw this I was unsure. But this is actually so amazing. Michelle Trachtenburg looks so fantastic! Everything looks so so put together. She is my best dressed of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment