Friday, May 7, 2010

Met's Worst Dressed Pt 2

So SJP found a time machine, went back to woodstock, and stole someone's dress. That is why they were naked... they were consoling their poor loved one who had her dress stolen!

A small dog bit off the last 8 inches of her dress... because other then that there is no excuse for a dress that length with a train (or really, even without a train).

 
Here is what Gisele's itinerary looked like for the night; 6 pm pull hair back as tightly as possible, 6:30 pm put leather dress in shredder, 7 pm let newest baby do makeup. That has to be it.

Several things. First, aren't weapons of mass destruction illegal? Second, why is there a dead animal's head on her shoulder? Finally, why is a random loose chnunk of fabric blowing in the wind?

I wish I had a quirky sarcastic comment for this. Sadly all I can say is that is one of the ugliest dresses I have ever seen in my life. Did she try and put 2 together?

Not even kidding, I saw this picture and thought something was wrong with my computer screen. I started whacking it and shaking it. Then I realized everything else in the photo was fine... it is that heinous monstrosity she's decided to don for the night. 1. It glows in the dark 2. she could take out an eye with the cleave 3. she has random fluffballs pinned on her dress and finally 4. it looks like she fell in a cotton candy machine.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?????

No comments:

Post a Comment