Friday, April 23, 2010

Worst Dressed the Third Part 2

I love love love Katy Perry. Like I really do! She is so cute, and although I wouldn't wear three quarters of what she owns, I admire her quirky sense of style and always look forward to seeing what she will wear. And this time I love her shoes and her hair and I would totally for sure wear them. But this dress... oh this dress. I am confused. And not the typical sarcastic confused where I actually understand and mock it. But a legitimate confusion. What is going on with this dress? Are those washers or fake flowers glued on there? Both? Maybe? Whats up with the hemline? I am confused.

So Kim Kardashian is ok. I don't really like her so much, but I can't really say anything that I dislike. She's lost some rank wait lately and props to her! She sometimes has a great sense of style too but not here. Remember back in the good old days? When we were like 10, and you could buy those velvet and paper posters to color in? I still have one... but I suspect Kim borrowed it, photocopied it, and had it copied onto a too small dress. That has to be it.

I want to report a robbery. Nicole Richie stole my blanket... and sewed it into a weird looking jacket. My bed will never be the same. Neither will the fashion world. Oh and PS, a tailor doesn't cost too much. Please hem your pants... your'e going to trip and ruin my blanket which you made into a jacket.

Some of the fiercest fashionistas can wear the craziest stuff and rock it. Salma Hayek, however is no fierce fashionista. She is a mother. And unlike most fashionistas, she has curves which she needs to work with. This outfit is so so wrong. Like, with boobs like that, she should work with a deep v neck, a defined waist, and then a full or a line skirt. Not a baggy tee shirt and a skirt that hits herin the completely wrong place. Like, the skirt is actually ok! But not like that! And the shoes... some runway fashions aren't sposed to be worn off runway... those shoes are a perfect example. I doubt those Balenciaga pieces of art are really fit for an event such as that.

Not a huge fan of SJP, but that doesn't make me hate this outfit. This outfit makes me hate this outfit. I was scrolling down the page and I saw the hat and I'm all like "Woah, what up with the Indiana Jones Hat?!" Turns out its not a halloween costume... just style gone horrible horrible wrong. Scarf and tank? Ok. Not too bad. A cardigan on top would be better but ya know, all good. But not the scarf with the hat. And the royal blue bag., Bleck. Curduoroy pants? Meh, not so great but not too bad. Color ok... but what the heck is she doing with the hap hazard cuff? Half folded? Half not? Lazy? Who knows. And finally, the boots. Actually, love the boots... with a full length pair of trousers or a cute mini. But with this already atrocious get up she just looks like... I don't even have words...

She needs a cami. We know she has huge fake boobs. I am pretty sure the entire world is quite aware of that fact. We don't need a constant reminder. Jacket? Would actually be ok if the collar wasn't leather. I despise leather clothing unless its an accessory or a jacket. Other then that, leather is for upholstery. The pants. I could do years for those pants. They are generally ill fitting, and what makes that even worse is the fact that the jacket flares out skewingher proportions even further! Finally... velvet shoes. V-E-L-V-E-T. fhjgadfbgvkd

What is wrong with this? Hideous shoulders. Crappy style. But what is the root of the problem? I am pretty sure you know what I will say next. VELVET FRIGGIN DRESS. DIE VELVET DIEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment