Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Worst Dressed

So here are some atrocities of the fabric genre that I am anxious to mock:
 
K, so everyone has eyes and can see what is wrong with this. Beside the obvious though, Lady Gaga wore the identical green one... case and point.

So I saw this and was like "Why would someone have a cake on their dress?" and then I realized the cake was seperate from her dress. And then I realized the dress would've been way better with the cake on it.


So obviously Solange was nervous she'd have to pee during the concert... why else would she be wearing a toilet paper dress?

To type out everything that is wrong with this outfit would take me hours. So, I will type what is positive about it...



So first, Andie is not wearing a bra... WHEN YOU HAVE SMALL BOWLING BALLS FOR BREASTS YOU NEED TO CONTAIN THEM!!!! Secondly, her "pants" have some super classy (sarcasm) slits down the side to make it look like a dress... wow.

 I love pink things. I like shiny things. I like tights too! I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THEM TOGETHER!

So apparently Sharon Stone used to be sexy... we all know that ship is long gone.


Borrowing your stripper friend's dress and wearing it to the ACM's is so not ok. Especially when you are wearing a bib on top of said stripper dress.

I love this dress. I just wish someone would tell her there is  GIANT SHINY NEWSPAPER stuck on the front of it.

All pics from Gofugyourself and people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment