Monday, April 26, 2010

Randoms

So here are some random blogs that I have found on some blogs. Def love them.
These are by Alexander McQueen. These are absolutely in the top 5 most epic shoes I have ever seen in my entire friggin' life.

I think this is cool. The people in the bubbles is really sweet.

This one is from bloglovin.com. I think this picture is so amazing. I can't say why, but I think it is super romantic. The lace is absolutely so stunning.

This was from citizen couture. It is New York in the wonter. Absolutely stunning. I wish Edmonton looked this good in the winter. But maybe it does and I just don't know.

This is from fashionising. It Daisy Lowe. She is such an epic model. I love this picture. So cool.

These are by Maison Martin Margiola. These are so so cool. Wish I could have a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment