Friday, April 23, 2010

Velvet

Velvet, oh velvet, how I abhor thee! Velvet crush? No, no. VELVET BE CRUSHED! Your bright colors need no fuzziness, your fuzziness needs only be on a blanket or a snuggie, Your awkward manner of catching the light is fitting only for silk. I truly want some giant cosmic pair of scissors to come and cut you into little shreds so that we will no longer have to see already awkward dresses in an even worse state of ugly.

For those with week stomachs, this may not be the post for you. I warn you, the pictures I am about to post (from style.com) are actually nauseating. Have pepto on hand maybe. Good luck.





The last 2 are particularily despicable. They are body suits and a regular suit. Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck. Excuse me, I need to go get my eyes to stop bleeding.


No comments:

Post a Comment