Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunglasses

So here are some super cute sunglasses! I would buy them if prescription sunglass lenses for women with astigmatism weren't so expensive. Anyway, enough of my grumbling! I think these are all really stylish, and Chanel has some absolute stunners that I would pay my first born (my hypothetical first born, as I actually do not have a child) for. Maybe they'll take my dad? Who knows, but they are stunning. You should definitely check them out!

So these are from Balenciaga. I love the square shape. It's kinda retro but it is a really flattering for alot of people. Assuming I make bank this summer as I hope, I may be able to buy a nice pair of knock-off's!

So these are from YSL. Again, they're square, but they're a more modern version, and the arms extend from the middle. These are supah cute. Love the tortoise shell color. Love the ombre on the lense. So classy. Definitely something I think Olivia Palermo would wear and knock the socks off.

So these are Marc Jacobs... I think. I like the round shape, but people with round faces need to wear with caution. Anyhow, as you can prolly tell by this point, I like a bigger pair of sunglasses. I think round shape is classic and cute. And you can never ever go wrong with black, Johnny Cash proved that... I wonder how he would look in these... hmmm photoshop, here I come!

I love Rayban. I LOVE RAYBAN. My regular glasses are Rayban and I absolutely adore them. Sturdy little buggers too! This is their classic wayfarer in red. I would much prefer black myself, but color is irrelevent currently. Love the shape and material. My grandfather has an old pair of wayfarers from the 60's that look just like these and I am currently planning their "borrowing" from good old Grampa.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pair of sunglasses.I actually want to purchase a pair of one.Eyeglasses create a fashion statement or rather improve your personality.

    progressive lenses

    ReplyDelete