Sunday, April 1, 2012

The World is Coming to an End and my Car is Satan

Ashton Kutcher is slated to play Steve Jobs in an Indie flick called "Jobs".  I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Like come on!
A guy wearing a shirt with his own name on it???????????? 

Let us be honest; people love this giant asshole. But let us be honest again; he can act just about as well as I can keep my opinions to myself. And he is going to play the cofounder of one of the cornerstones of personal entertainment that is Apple? What is this bloody planet coming to? I dunno, maybe they should have Adam Levine playing Bill bloody Gates file they're at it! I'm sure he'd bring just as much to the role as this talentless model-turned actor can! I can picture it now; 
Begin Scene: Steve Jobs (Kutcher) at an unveiling for the Apple iPhone 4. Black auditorium, black turtleneck, mom jeans, and big white sneakers. He turns to display his wonderfully crafted beacon of hope then BAM! Puts his hand on his hip, rips the turtleneck off, gives the crowd the Magnum and starts strutting down the stage. COME ON PEOPLE!!!! WE ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED WITH ROSIE HUNTINGTON WHITELEY IN TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!!!! I have no faith in humanity. I am going to bury myself in a nice airless sand pit so I can slowly asphyxiate to death. 


Oh, and my car is satan. I thought you should know.



No comments:

Post a Comment