Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beauty Must Haves

So, I know I don't post like any pictures of my clothes or makeup or stuff, but Ima tell ya some of my favourites. This is the stuff I use every single day. It always makes me look cute even on my worst days!

This is my favourite Lancome blush in Subtil. It is so so gorgeous. It always gives my cheeks the pick me up I need when I first wake up.

Lancome eyeliner! In Brown Coffee!! Get one!!! It will change your life. Honestly it will. It goes on so so smooth and stays on flawlessly all day. It comes off really nicely too. You don`t have to clean it all out of your lashes.

This is my heavy hitter. No amount of crcazy weather affects me as long as I carry this around. I also put it under my lipstick and it makes it last longer. So necessary. Perfect when you`re sick too; jus dab a bit under your nose and it makes sure ya don`t chap up.

This is my all time favourite mascara. The formula is amazing. I prefer it to both my Lancome Definicils and my Diorshow. I kid you not. It is so fantastic.

This is my trusty busty Mac eyeshadow in Rice Paper. I brush it over the lid and into the corners, and it brightens me up.

My final team member! Bobbi Brown matte lipstick in Sandwash Pink. So so beautiful. Perfect color for me. So good.


No comments:

Post a Comment