Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Worst Dressed 01/06/10 PT 1

I am in a particularily viscious mood today... hope you're ready.


"If you don't like my velvet suit I'll stab you with MY INPENETRABLE PURSE OF DOOM! Then I will stomp you with the Geisha's rockstar boots I stole!"
I thought tatoos that high up were supposed to be mysterious... guess not?

SHE STOLE MY SHOWER CURTAIN! I knew I recognized the burglar!

First, let me say to the unaware; cellophane wrap is for FRAGILE ANTIQUES YOU'RE SENDING TO YOUR GRANDMA IN IRELAND! Second... do senior citizens actually buy strapless bras?

Beyond my bleeding eyes I have two words: saggy boobs.

THERE IS A GIANT PLANT GROWING ON HER HEAD! I don't like the dress... but I am giving all McQueen pieces a break for obvious reasons.

Alicia Keys is the toothfairy??? And she's pregnant???!!!!?!?!?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment