Saturday, June 5, 2010

25 Things I Forgot to Tell You

  1. I want you to be happy and comfortable with me. Honest with me. Tell me everything that bugs you, even if it is about me. 
  2. I don't want a Mr Darcy, Tony Stark or John Mayer. I'd much rather have you. 
  3. I think you are as close to perfect as anyone could ever get.  
  4. I will never cheat on you or anything like that. 
  5. I sleep in my sweaters when they smell like you
  6. Please, tell me when I start talking or rambling too much.
  7. I'm never as happy with anyone else but you.
  8. You are the first guy I've been this honest with.
  9. I didn't really want to see Avatar. I just wanted to be with you.
  10. I like the way your hand feels on my back.
  11. I'm suppose to be doing my mother's cookbook ordering right now. Not writing this note for you.
  12. I'm scared of hurting you. Whether I accidentally stepped on your foot while trying to get closer or hurting your feelings.
  13. I think of you everytime I watch a romantic movie.
  14. I'm the worst girlfriend anyone could have, but I'll learn.
  15. If you ever think something is wrong with me, and don't feel comfortable asking me, just wait till I'm tired.
  16. I don't think I can do long-distance relationships. Please don't move.
  17. When I'm angry, it is usually for a stupid reason.
  18. I don't mind being with other people, but I like it better when it's just us.
  19. Tell me what you want next time I buy you a gift. I want it to be perfect.
  20. I will write things like this, forever and ever.
  21. If I'm angry at you, don't worry. I WILL tell you. The good thing is that I can never be angry with you.
  22. I want to know what makes your breathing quicken.
  23. I don't know how long this relationship will last but I hope it is a long time.
  24. Anywhere you go, I want to go to.
  25. You make me think of so many songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment