Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's You and Me

"It's you and me... and I can't seem to take my eyes off of you." Don't worry, this is not another lovey-dovey post about my boyfriend; that is the song that is playing on my radio. I am just in a good... great mood today. Yesterday was bad, I cannot lie. I spent a great deal of it crying. So not good. But I woke up today in a good mood, determind not to let the same thing happen twice. And it didn't. I woke up, and had some yummy breakfast. I cranked my favourite tunes, and tidied up around the kitchen to surprise my mama. Then I showered. Sadly, it all caught up with me and m back ached terribly, but I just blogged and I am still in such a great mood! So I juat wanted to share that with you all! And if you find yourself unhappy, or discouraged, don't give up! Tomorrow will be better. If not tomorrow, tomorrow's tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment