Friday, January 7, 2011

xxxxxxx

So I am perusing one of my top websites for badly dressed women, and I see that Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal broke up... WHEN WERE THEY DATING?!?!?!?! 

First, he is 9 years... 9 YEARS older then her. Generally its not a big deal, but Taylor, as much as I adore her, doesn't seem to be all to mature for her 21 years. 

Second, Jake just broke up with Reese Witherspoon. Rebound? I think so.

Third, I am so not excited to hear the song that comes from this one. How could it last? He macks on every good lookin girl in Hollywood for a living, and she shares every embarrassing detail and downfall from the men she dates. 

Finally, I was looking at other photos of them out and about and can you say clingy? She hangs on him like a silk blouse on a hanger! Can you get put in jail for accidental metaphorical asphyxiation? Someone should check that out. And him! He seems so... blase and uninterested. Kinda like "ya, thats right, I have a 6 pack and therefore every single woman in this planet MUST desire me"... no way buddy. I have someone better.

But seriously. I missed the ball. Hard core. It is probably because of studying, and working, and hanging out with my fam and boyfriend, but I have some major penance to pay to the smut world!

No comments:

Post a Comment