Friday, January 7, 2011

Selena Gomez

So my sister loves that stupid Disney show "Wizards on Waverly Place". Let me digress and say how completely and utterly ridiculous that show is. However, back on topic, I never really payed attention to Selena Gomez. She was always just that pain in the ass Disney chick on the crappy magic show that kind of looks 6 and acts 3. However, she is 18! Like who knew? And she showed up at the People's Choice Awards, and although I still think she is a terrible actress, a crappy singer, and drowning in the Disney pool, I was super surprised and pleased at how she looked:

She looks really pretty! Mature, but not trying too hard (cough cough Miley Cyrus). Barely there makeup, stunning shoes, well fitted dress. Wow! Well done stupid magic girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment