Saturday, January 29, 2011

Black Swan

So, Matt and I wanted to see Black Swan in theaters soooooooooo bad. However, it was a limited release at the time and only the theaters in the North side and South side were playing it. I live plum squat in the  middle of the West end. A huuuuuge amount of snow had fallen (over 5 inches) and my mom told me I was not allowed to drive up to the North Side. I did anyway because I realllly wanted to see the film, and man was it worth it! 

For those of you who got entangled in my tale and worried how the story ended, 
my mom figured me out, but because I am a woman of such upstanding character (bahahaha)
I did not get into trouble . I did have to clean my bathroom though.

Back on topic. Black Swan was amazing. So fantastic, and I highly recommend it. PS... Kate and Laura Mulleavy designed the costumes for Natalie! They are fantastic. Her make up looks stunning too. Here are some great pics.




Oh! And for those of you who didn't know... Natalie Portman has a degree from Harvard, and is a trained ballet dancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment