Sunday, October 24, 2010

Worst Dressed

Warning: The following may cause heart attacks in the elderly and cause small children to feel a sudden overwhelming desire for milk. Have an oral surgeon on call to put your jaw back into place.

This is why she's on the Big Bang and not Gossip Girl

Well first, I abhor this dress. Lea Michelle is not a mermaid. But what strikes me even more is the fact she looks like she has had to contort her body to fit into the darn thing.

She'll give a cookie to th first person that can read the heiroglyphics!

Is that a chandelier or Tom Hanks wife?

"Hey Guys! Sorry I'm late, got stuck in some mud on the way here. You know how it is."


Tom: Hey Honey
Katie: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Tom: You know I love you right?
Katie: YESYESYESSSSSSSS. You jumped on a couch for me remember? Remember remember remember?????
Tom: What's up with you?
Katie: I had 12 cups of coffe!!! AHAHAAHAHAHA. You look so good! Not over the top! Actually, I would say under the top. I need to stop wearing heels!
Tom: Where are your pants?
Katie: Suri is wearing them! She wears all my clothes! And she thought this heinous outfit didn't need something else to add to the ugliness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment