Thursday, October 21, 2010

Frustration

Hi guys! I have not died, you need not worry. School is absolutely insane. It is so crazy. Anyway, I regret to tell you that todays post is sadly not about fashion. Today I am going to complain. So I am sitting in the computer science building on the University of Alberta campus. I'm trying to chill and do homework with my boyfriend. But I cannot. Why?, you may ask, am I unable to relax and do homework? Because some stupid ass kid can't speak at a normal volume. He's yelling at the the top of his lungs and I want to beat him to death with a cold dead fish. Is that sort of rage dangerous? Hopefully... At least I wouldn't have to worry about stupid d-bag without volume control. Life has a cruel sense of humour. Oh, I am very excited to tell you that I am currently blogging from my new blackberry! Its the new curve. I have it in a lime green case. So amazing you truly cannot fathom. I named it Sheldon after my beloved Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. Luckily, I was bang on and this phone is equally brilliant. Me and my boyfriend are still together! Woot wooooooo! Its been a really great 11 months and there is no end to the spoiling he heaps upon me lol. But he's so sweet. I must go because my thumbs are starting to hurt but I promise I will be back very soon! Love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment