Monday, January 16, 2012

I'M BAAAAACK!!!

Hi everyone! I have not blogged in nearly a year; I started to feel hopeless because no one seemed to take any interest in what I was writng, or what I loved. I checked my email today, and I had an email from someone named Malin who said they loved my blog. And it completely touched me! If even one person loves this blog, then I can take the effort and the time to keep putting out the stuff I love.

So, lets start! The Golden Globes were on last night and although there were some beautiful dresses, none stood out to me as much as Lea Michelle's did. To be honest, I am not a fan of hers, but this dress was such a stunner. The shape, the color, the sleeves; it all worked and she worked it hard! So, for those of you who haven't seen it here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment