Friday, January 27, 2012

A Fashion's Opus

So, I was looking through more Spring 2012 couture, and I found a dress, and I must share it! Let me begin by saying I am not really a fan of Giambattista Valli, but I found a dress and I think so far it is my favourite piece of the season in total (I know, Gasp! even more than Chanel!) Anyway, I saw this dress, and it just took my breath away. It seems sort of reminiscent to me of the Ready to Wear of 06 (I think that was it? If I'm wrong, I sincerely apologize.) Anyway, this masterpiece is, in mu humble opinion, Giambatistta Valli's opus, and a for sure highlight of the season! And thanks to all the internet Nazi's I must say I got this photo from style.com. Although I must say, there are many sources with this photo for the record. 


PS; I am sorry I couldn't make this photo bigger; to do so would mean taking this perfect image and making it look pixel-y which would ruin the viewing experience. Take it up with the photographer lol.

1 comment:

  1. hello :)
    i LOVE your blog!
    check out my site www.elleandvogue.blogspot.com
    fashion magazines :)

    ReplyDelete