Thursday, December 23, 2010

Worst Dressed


"There's no place like a decent stylist's closet, there's no place like a decent stylist's closet, there's no place like a decent stylist's closet!!!! " 

"Jennifer Connely look alike with Dementia escapes care facility."

Her jacket got caught in the door? 

Just because she's a Disney star doesn't mean she should shop in the children section.

There are not even words for this one. Give me some time to mop up the blood pouring from my eyes.

Her husband loves her for her soul... therefore she can show up in ill-fitting clothing with uncombed hair and no makeup. Next stop? Fat jeans and spanx.
 
Back off, or I'll cut you!

"Hey Everyone! Remember me? It's Cher! I look a little different now. I have enough synthetic material in body that one could liken me to a barbie doll. Oh, and hey, I can't feel the breeze signaling the impending wardrobe malfunction! Yay plastic!"

No comments:

Post a Comment