Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Critiques

Alright, these were in my worst dressed folder. But I have wayyyy too much to say, so they get their own post! Woot! Yay opinionated hehehe.
K, so first of all the dress was atrocious. But many an ugly dress have been worn with styling hair! This is not styling hair! This is hair she did on the bumpy taxi ride there because she took too much time buying an ugly dress! I mean come on! Really? She couldn't finish the straightening process? Or did she change her mind part way through? For shame Kate Hudson, for shame.

Do I have any problem with this Marc Jacobs  dress and heels? No! I love them both immensely. But I liked them a whole lot better when Alexa Chung wore it 2 months ago. Amanda Peet, you are an outfit repeater! And stealer. I hope you're children don't get mocked at school!

Alright, so every single time we see Blake Lively, there are one (or more actually) of three things happening. A) She wears a painfully tight dress that pushes up the ladies
B) She wears scary short dresses to show off her legs or
C) She wears a long dress with thigh high slit and plunging neck.
However, although tight, we get no cleave, it doesn't go down to her belly button, and it does not have a slit. WHY IS SHE HOLDING IT APART? Is her man nearby? Easy access? If you are going to wear a dress like that, then don't try and "Lively" it up. Just pick your normal skanky tight dress! I'm sure Lanvin won't mind!

Alright folks, if you are going to wear skin tight dresses with sheer lace panels up the side, wear underpants with a skinny band. Because granny panties don't really gel with the whole look. Just sayin'. 

Is her butt about to give birth? To cousin It? 

I actually like her Dior dress. I really do. What confounds me is her expression. Why does she look so miserable? She wasn't forced to be there in that gorgeous dress! She didn't have to make the film or go to the premiere! WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE HER MOTHER JUST DIED??!!?!?!

I hate this. One of the things I love about Taylor Swift is her hair. This looks silly. Like a wig; super fake. Why does she want to look like everyone else, when people spend hours getting the hair she already has?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment