Thursday, August 19, 2010

Worst Dressed 08/19/10

Here is the conversation I imagine these two having:
Adrien: Hey Paris!
Paris: Oh hi... you...
Adrien: It's Adrien!!! I am on entourage! How do you not know my name???
Paris: Oh, it's not that I don't know who you are!!!
Adrien: ... then what is it?
Paris: Well I am actually Paris from the future! That's why I look 80! I'm old, and my eye sight isn't what it used to be! That's what botox does over time. Oh, and I actually found someone that'd reproduce with me! Hence, ya know, this huge belly I'm carrying around.
Adrien: OHHHHHHHHHH!!! So that's why you look like Marilyn Monroe dug up from the grave!
Paris: Um, well, actually...
Adrien: And you're wearing that hellish painted on dress to prove that someone was in fact stupid enough to have a child with you? Points for Paris!
Paris: What show are you from again?


Props to Juliette Lewis! If anyone needs a inder clip she is ready to help!

I didn't think they let homeless peopleon the red carpet. Am I wrong?

If it is in fact THAT cold, then wear a jacket! Or ya know, stay indoors!

Idon't even have words... UNDERPANTS... cough cough done.

I understand a rough divorce, but I mean, really?!?! No bra, and a beer gut?

Oh dear, babycakes, just cuz you look like a child doesn't mean you'll pay less for a movie ticket. The whole boob thing kinda ruins that.

No comments:

Post a Comment