Thursday, August 19, 2010

Transformers Transforming

Look at his photo. Stare at it for a few seconds... kk now stop. Men, wipe up the drool. Now focus with me for a second... SHE IS REPLACING MEGAN FOX IN TRANSFORMERS 3! Now, is Megan Fox a great actress? Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnno! Is she super attractive? Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno! Is she 99% plastic? Yyyyyyyyyyyes! Is she replaceable by this model that didn't have much of a career but then suddenly appeared in a Burberry Beauty add and became the new bestest model ever even though she is actually not? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO! It is a travesty! Ok, so Megan kinda compared the director to Hitler. Which just insults every single person who experienced or is any way affected by the haulocost. But that's another rant on another blog post. They shouldv'e had her accidentall crushed by Ratchet or something! Why is Rosie- I'm a model, but secretly a stripper filled with just as much plastic as Megan Fox is, and even though I was in a Burberry Beuaty add amount to relatively nothing, and once I finish this movie franchise I am going back to the unknown oblivion that was my life to be a 96 year old cat woman living in a one room apartment with 76 cats, working at mcdonalds to pay for my expensive habits started by a stinking add for lipstick- Huntington Whitely replacing our crappy, insulting, mostly silicone Megan Fox? Oh,woe is me. Woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment