Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Day I Became an Honorary Police Officer

I have the coolest story for you guys. Like omigoodness. K, so yesterday I worked until 1 pm. I left, and headed to my boyfriend's place, because we were planning to hang out. I noticed a luxury van (what an oxymoron) in front of me swerving hard core. It kept speedingm slowing, slamming on the brakes, swerving between the lanes. Then he hit the curb and almost flipped the van. When he switched lanes I noticed he kept rubbing his face and was sort of hunched over. The whole car was shaking from him. He kept rifling through the car for things. Using my Onstar emergency button, I called the police because I thought this fellow was having some sort of stroke or related medical emergency. And it was so cool, because the police told me to keep following him! A total Kramer moment, getting to follow him as he drove crazily through the neighbourhoods. Anyway, the police finally tracked us down (thanks to my uber amazing GPS and direction giving). They pulled him over and chatted with him.


I had to wait for quite a while, and then I gave up and asked the police if I could leave. They took my information and informed me that this man was not having a stroke. He was WAIT FOR IT......  .......  ...... strung out cocaine. OMIGOODNESS!!! So crazy right??? How does that even happen to someone who owns a minivan?

But yes, I like to think I was an honorary police officer for the 15 minutes I tailed him. And it was awsome. Well at least until I just wanted to get it over with and get to my boyfriend's hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment