Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Robyn Fail

I am a failure. A customer at work today told me to suck his dick. What should I have done? Told him where to go. Instead my jaw dropped, and I started blinking like I had dust in my eye. As soon as he was gone I fled to the washroom and cried cuz it's been one of those days. Now, I am thinking that I am way too emotional and need to find some way to express my emotion without tears.

Naturally, my first impulse was violence. Now, seeing as how that is generally frowned upon in our society, I am going to modify it. Archery! My boyfriend took me and it was so much fun. So I am going to hone my craft. Then, next time some wise-ass decides to be a douche, BAM!!!!! Arrow through the cornea! WHAT NOW BIATCH?!?!?!?!?!?! 

PS... today I am decided upon education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment