Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Relief Indeed

So I am sure many of you remember that whole controversy last year with John Galliano and his racist rants. I was both disgusted at his behaviour, and a little sad because regardless of his terrible character, he was an amazing designer, and I loved what he did for Dior. So, as you can imagine, I was a little nervous of what the new designer would do for the name. I am ashamed to know I cannot remember the fellow's name, but I have 4 of his pieces from his latest Couture collection for Christian Dior and I must say I am in love. These pieces area absolutely exquisite; simple, yet detailed and elegant. And if I may say, a bit more wearable than some of Galliano's creations. Even look at awards show season! Many a Dior dress was worn and loved! I am all in!





No comments:

Post a Comment