Monday, July 5, 2010

Worst Dressed 07/04/10

"Of course I'm smiling! I have an air vent!"

Oh Prince, no! Just... just no!

I know exactly what she is thinking... ready? "At least no one can see my boobs down at my knee caps".

Yum; velvet, nipples, and cellulite. It's a grand slam of ugly!

I wonder if they reduce the cost of the dress this way? 50% off when 50% of the dress is gone?

He's a vampire, he's not a moth!

The milk made... she must still be breast feeding the 4 year old.

This is Lindsay Lohan... in stero. Do 16 year olds get sentenced to wear SCRAM bracelets? You can't really hide it in hooker shoes.

Why is she  wearing a orange unitard under her outfit? Oh... wait...oops!

Her shoes ae mulitfunctional! They're also a tip jar! I thought you had to be 18 to be a stripper!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment