Friday, July 9, 2010

Worse Dressed 07/09/10

I've heard of forgetting your pants... but forgetting your shirt??

I will say for Jessica Simpson that this is not altogether terrible... that said, short people should not wear pants such as that! She has tree stump legs!

Why is there a picture frame on her chest?

The hair... the jacket... the bathing suit bottoms... all bad!

It kinda looks like somebody made a kilt out of a tarp!

My best friend died her hair that exact color! When she was 13...

There are not even words.

One, she looks like a color blind housewife from 1952, two I had that exact dress on when I was photgraphed at 18 months!

I'm sorry... am I the only one who notices that the white seems to "highlight" certain areas?

She's trying to relive Halle Berry's glory in a knock off Elie Saab dress... but she kinds just looks like a half naked woman with red spots in a red wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment