Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ready to Wear... and Some Other Stuff

Hey my lovely fashion family! So, may I just start off by saying I am bush-whacked. Like so completely exhausted. I am not a happy camper when I am this tired. Ever. I know this is a fashion blog, but I need a moment to complain. So, I work at a car dealership. And for the most part it is pretty good! I mean, where else do you get paid to do homework whilst answering phones?!?!?!

However, it would be an understatement to say I work with a bunch of nincompoops. And there is one in particular that has made it his life's goal to torture me. When I first started here we had a big blow out, but patched it up because my dad is the controller here (who ever said nepotism was a bad thing?) and the nincompoop likes my dad. SO,we mended things and for the most part, I just ignore him. However, he has really been throwing the blows lately! Making d-bag comments like "your clothes look like they're from walmart" (all because I undervalued his "Armani" watch... it is so not Armani, let me just tell you).
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Firstly, let me say I do not purchase ANY clothing items from walmart. Second, let me say how FRACKING INCONSIDERATE I FIND THIS MISERABLE PIECE OF RAT CRAP!!!

Sorry, lost my cool there. Well I have to work today (yes, you can all "awwww" for me), and he's been at me all day! He called me moody because I'm not as chatty as usual (I am tired remember?!), he told me I'm no good at my job, and hes been acting like a GIANT,PENIS-LOVING, NO GOOD, LOWLIFE, RAT-FACED, POOP-EATING, BUGGER!!!!!!

Sorry, I am breathing again. So, to zone in, because of his giant-ass douchery, I turned to my comforting Style.com to check out the latest Ready-to-Wear. Now, I may be biased because I am extremely exhausted and now crabby, but I was let down! I find in general (of course there are exceptions) that this season is coming up a little flat. The 2 right off the top of my head are J. Mendel and Herve Ledger by Max Azria. I found both were a little bland, and just not as visually stunning as they usually are. I always love looking at J. Mendel because usually, there are exquisite gowns even in the non-couture seasons. But I felt like I had been cheated this time. Herve Ledger was very bland also, and some very bland looks were made downright ugly with the addition of some heinous leather cprset type belt things that resembled more closely a harness/bridle deal. All in all not impressed. That said, Marchesa, as always, totally kept it up to their high standard, and as is always the case I was overjoyed and ecstatic with the looks this season. Marchesa is one of my favourite houses, so I may be biased, but I really do think they were one of the stand outs this season. I am going to post some photos in a few posts of my favs from Marchesa.

Alright, I have said my piece, and I think the keyboard is crying out in pain and misery. Whenever I get angry, I tap like a fiend which says something, because I type aggressively type even when I am not bearing the burden of EXTREME FIEREY ANGER!!! Anyways, I hope you are all doing well, and I cannot wait to chat again! My sincerest thanks for listening to my complaints, and hearing my opinions! Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment