Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HBC

So I know that we are all aware that Helena Bonham Carter dresses like some sort of delusional crack whore. And that is ok. We are all informed of it, and adjust our opinions likewise because that is who she is. However I have some serious problems with this picture. Look at it. Study it. See if you can figure out why I am so disgusted...


She is wearing 2 different colors of shoes. 2 different shoes. No amount of brain deformity could ever account for this heinous fashion atrocity she has committed and I for one am aptly for some sort of shunning of her! What will her poor children think? "Oh, I can wear a Florsheimm zipper boot on one foot and a converse on another!" NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! No way is that ever ok. Nononononono.

No comments:

Post a Comment